Type 91/18mm Divergent Point Galvanised Narrow Crown Staples, Box of 1000
Tacwise manufactures a wide variety of staples for many types of stapling tasks such as upholstery, installation and second fix trades. Made from high quality materials and available in a range of finishes and sizes to suit any fastening needs.
- Premium quality, fine wire, narrow crown staples, with divergent point legs providing a strong hold for a range of professional heavy duty stapling applications
- Pack of 1000 x type 91/18mm galvanised narrow crown staples, designed for use in Tacwise cordless and corded staplers
- Popular for wood-to-wood applications including upholstery, installation and second fix trades due to their rust resistant, galvanised coating and strong holding capabilities
- Useful for door framing, fencing, sheds, garden buildings and many other woodworking applications
- Compatible with Tacwise 191EL, Duo 35 staplers as well as Stanley, Rapid, Arrow and other tackers taking 91/18mm staples (please always check compatibility with your tool before purchasing)