Type 18G/30mm Stainless Steel Angled Brad Nails for 400ELS, 26° Incline, Pack of 1000
Tacwise offer the largest range of quality nails in Europe, manufactured from premium grade materials to exacting standards. Designed to offer the very best in accuracy and consistency in nailing whilst delivering outstanding results across a wide range of applications and tools.
- Premium quality, 18 gauge angled brad nails, thinner than 16G but still providing a strong hold for a range of semi-professional applications around the house
- Pack of 1000 x type 18G/30mm stainless steel angled brad nails with a 26° incline (also refered as type 500), designed for high volume nailing within hard to reach tight corners
- Popular for nailing in outdoor woodworking and second fix trades due to their stainless-steel finish, providing 50 years protection against corrosion
- Used by DIY’ers and semi-professionals for sub-flooring, shop fitting, kitchen assembly, door frames, skirting boards and a range of other woodworking applications
- Compatible with Tacwise 400ELS and other branded 18G inclined brad nailers taking the 500/30mm nails (please always check compatibility with your tool before purchasing)