Type 18G/25mm Galvanised Angled Brad Nails for 400ELS, 26° Incline, Pack of 5000
Tacwise offer the largest range of quality nails in Europe, manufactured from premium grade materials to exacting standards. Designed to offer the very best in accuracy and consistency in nailing whilst delivering outstanding results across a wide range of applications and tools.
- Premium quality, 18 gauge angled brad nails, thinner than 16G but still providing a strong hold for a range of semi-professional applications around the house
- Pack of 5000 x type 18G/25mm galvanised steel angled brad nails with a 26° incline (also refered as type 500), designed for high volume nailing within hard to reach tight corners
- Popular for nailing in woodworking and second fix trades due to their rust resistant, galvanised coating and strong holding capabilties
- Used by DIY’ers and semi-professionals for sub-flooring, shop fitting, kitchen assembly, door frames, skirting boards and a range of other woodworking applications
- Compatible with Tacwise 400ELS and other branded 18G inclined brad nailers taking the 500/25mm nails (please always check compatibility with your tool before purchasing)