Type 16G/50 mm Galvanised Angled Finish Nails, 20° Inclined, Pack of 2500
Tacwise offer the largest range of quality nails in Europe, manufactured from premium grade materials to exacting standards. Designed to offer the very best in accuracy and consistency in nailing whilst delivering outstanding results across a wide range of applications and tools.
- Premium quality, 16 gauge angled finish nails, thicker than 18G, providing a stronger hold for a range of professional nailing jobs
- Pack of 2500 x type 16G/50 mm galvanised steel, angled finish nails with a 20° incline, designed for high volume nailing within hard to reach tight corners
- Popular within woodworking and second fix trades due to their rust resistant, galvanised coating and strong holding capabilties
- Used by professional joiners for trim work, finish carpentry, baseboards, crown moulding, panelling, cabinetry and a range of other woodworking applications
- Compatible with DeWaltTM DC618, Paslode® IM250A & IM65A F16 and other finish nailers taking the 160/50mm nails (please always check compatibility with your tool before purchasing)