Type 140/6-14mm Galvanised Staple Selection Pack, Pack of 4400
Selection pack of assorted size staples designed for use with Tacwise Z3-140L, Z3-140, 140EL and A14014V staplers, also compatible with other popular branded staplers, such as: Stanley, Arrow, Rapid and Novus (please always check compatibility with your tool before making purchase).
This handy selection pack of type 140 staples offers a variety of staple sizes between 6mm to 14mm, providing choice and flexibility for many different fastening jobs.
With a high-quality galvanised finish which helps to protect from corrosion, provided they are not exposed to moisture, these fasteners are useful for indoor tasks such as light-duty DIY, general purpose, crafts, upholstery, display, furniture/carpentry repairs and decoration jobs.
Their sharp, chisel points are V-shaped to allow the staple to be easily and quickly driven directly into suitable materials.
These fastenings are packed into a resealable plastic clamshell packet to protect them during storage and transit as well as to provide a clear view of which staples are available for the task at hand.
Pack contains: 4400 x type 140 staples (700 x 6mm, 1000 x 8mm, 1000 x 10mm, 1000 x 12mm and 700 x 14mm)
- Premium quality, heavy duty, flat wire staples (thicker than 13 and 53 type) with sharp, V-shaped chisel points that provide easy penetration and a strong hold
- Handy selection pack of 4,400 x type 140 / 6 – 14 mm galvanised staples, equivalent to Stanley Type G, Rapid 140 and Arrow T50 staples
- Popular within upholstery, installation and second fix trades due to their rust resistant, galvanised coating and strong holding capabilities
- Useful for roofing and flooring industries such as carpet underlay, insulation and plastic sheeting as well as light-duty DIY, general purpose, crafts, upholstery, display, furniture/carpentry repairs and decoration jobs
- Compatible with Tacwise Z3-140, Z3-140L, 140EL and A14014V staplers as well as Stanley, Rapid, Arrow, Novus and other tackers which take the 140 type staples (please always check compatibility with your tool before purchasing)